Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Primary Product



I     I bring passion and commitment to any job or establishment I put myself into. Design in branding has also become more influential with a shift from a product-driven to an experience-led approach. The remit of the graphic designer is broader, because the expression of the brand experience can now be so broad. The graphic designer may play a much more influential role at the outset of projects offering ideas and knowledge of the practical brand application". (Page 8, How Brands Are Made)I have to put my greatest effort in any situation that comes my way. I am a very responsible person, keeping track on everything. Also having a young, creative mind will help me stand out from the rest. "While branding is still about working within these structures, it is essentially driven by relevant, new ideas. Those ideas are brought to life by the creative process" (Page 228 How Brands Are Made) .The creative process isn't hard to me, but trying to figure out how to make my creations is. Networking needs to be a huge impact on my life soon if I want to make it in this industry. "Building a new brand is a process of building awareness and reputation among the audience, establishing credibility and setting expectations" (Page 56 How Brands Are Made). Trying to draw in more customers is hard for any brand in my opinion. One of the greatest marketing tools are using the five senses. I can bring appealing things to the customer that focuses on a few senses that will make them more interested. "Brands are now seeking to capture an experience that moves beyond triggering the five senses. Brand experts talk about capturing a ‘sixth sense’ or brand ‘spirit’, which establishes a deeper connection with the audience" (Page 164 How Brands Are Made)



No comments:

Post a Comment