Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Identify your Talents


As a young adult I have talents that I have been known for; being myself, trustworthy, ambitious, respectful, stylish, and creative. "Branding ‘me’ has become a huge growth industry, particularly in the USA. Branding the individual is something that is most evident" (Page 147 How Brands Are Made). As a child I was known for being shy, enthusiastic, energetic. I think people see me as a stylish and creative people than most. Everyone knows that I have a true passion for everything clothes. I believe that I have more confidence than most people, not cockiness. I believe that if your truly confident in your work that greatness will come out. "Personal branding is part of the greater trend that recognises and focuses on the individual, and encourages the person to take control" (Page 149 How Brands Are Made). Everything after will be easier. Its easy to fail; being an ambitious person will result in a great work. Nothing is created without ambition, everything you do requires hard work and dedication. "Realistic – Is it really likely that you will capture 100 per cent of the available market, make all your shareholders millionaires overnight or triple your profits in one year? Nobody ever got rich by being too timid and lacking ambition, but setting targets that are completely unrealistic is likely to result in failure" (Page 43 How Brands Are Made).


No comments:

Post a Comment